|Scout is one of our September pups. He is visiting for a few days while his family is away.|
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
|Humper is sable and carries the blue gene|
|Tiger Lily is brindle and carries the blue gene|
Tiger Lily is expecting puppies next week. There is one chance in 8 that there will be a blue brindle in the mix. We will be happy no matter what we get. Humper is very outgoing and has an amazing soft coat albeit curly. Tiger Lily is a sweet small girl.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Saturday, June 30, 2012
"Well Sadie had her first day in the ring. There was a puppy match after BIS. She walked like she owned it and she did! First time out, GROUP 1 PUPPY! Thank you so much for this girl! Picture attached from before the match.
Sadie is 5months old and will be at the HCA Nationals
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
PEDIGREE OF PUPS-
PEDIGREE OF PUPS-
|If you like me write to Sigi at firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Friday, May 4, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Mommy was up on the roof fixing her ongoing leaking problems and the dogs were in the house alone. Outside they were barking at everything. "Heh Guys let's BARK. Mommy's on the roof!" When I said "Oh Oh! Who did this? Only brave little Mercedes came to confess. I don't think she really did it, probably Tiger Lily or another of the bigger dogs. Little Sadie is so cute...I really love her and her sister Porshe, at left.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
It was a pleasure meeting you today. We wanted to give you an update on Austin's first day:
* On the ride home he slept the entire way. He would occasionally wake up to give a loud yawn or pant in happiness
* Half way home, we took him outside to go to the washroom where he literally stopped traffic. People turned their cars around to come visit him. In fact, one family was interested in getting a dog and we gave them your contact information.
* He adjusted well to our house after a tour and knows where his water and food bowls are
* He met Lauren's family, who came over with treats of carrots and gifts for him. Everyone loved him and he was very affectionate and well behaved.
* When he was sleepy, he walked into his crate without being introduced to it.
* Right now he is happily sleeping in it
Sunday, April 1, 2012
This is Pip. He was born on Nov 10, 2009- Son of Pillowtalk's Tiziana and Liveoaks L'Big Man of Donway. As you can see he is enjoying his forever home very much. He loves his window seat and lies there with his head on the pillows. I hear he has gone canoeing too! I love staying in touch with my puppy families.